Meatball Parmesan crescent roll ring. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls and piece together like a sun shape, slightly overlapping, on the parchment. Top with spaghetti then nestle baked meatballs on.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan crescent roll ring
- Prepare of roll.
- You need 8 oz of bag of itailan cheese mix..or mozzarella.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, marinara ,or left over tomato based sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 can of cresent rolls (8pk).
- Prepare 1 packages of sml bag cooked meatballs..or your own home made.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic, Italian seasoning.
Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll the dough onto a clean, lightly floured work surface. Taco Meatball Ring While it looks complicated, this attractive meatball-filled ring is really very easy to assemble.
Meatball Parmesan crescent roll ring instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° (350° if using a dark or non stick baking sheet).
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on large baking sheet in shape of a Sun with the small triangles facing out like the rays and the wide ends all connecting to make a ring.
- Add layer of cheese mix on the ring.
- Add meat balls spaced about a 1/4in. Apart around the ring.
- Add sauce on top and around the meatballs.
- Bring all crescent roll "points" to the center and gently tuck and pinch to create a ring sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 12.to 15 minutes finish in broiler for a couple minutes to golden up and crisp up top.
My family loves tacos, and we find that the crescent roll dough is a nice change from the usual tortilla shells or chips. There are never any leftovers when I serve this at a meal or as a party appetizer! Unroll crescent dough on a greased baking sheet. Top with a meatball and roll up dough, completely covering the meatball. Repeat with the remaining cheese, meatballs and dough.