Ukodo. See great recipes for Ukodo, Ukodo(Yam and goat meat peppersoup) too! Ukodos is sodoku backwards; According to wikipedia, Sodoku is a bacterial zoonotic disease. Goat Meat Pepper Soup with Yam (Ukodo). .
Ukodo is a yam and unripe plantain dish of the Urhobo people of Nigeria. The Itsekiri people of the Niger Delta also make a similar dish called Epuru. Ukodo Live On Stage Track Two Edo To The World. You can have Ukodo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ukodo
- It’s of Meat (you may decide to use fish but I used Intestines for this).
- It’s of Yam.
- You need of Plantain (very optional, I just added 1).
- Prepare of Blended Pepper 🌶.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Blended Pepper soup spices including calabash nutmeg.
- You need of Saint leaves.
Iziengbe The Best Of Rechard Okhomina Alias Ukodo. The Talents Of Benin Ikpem Oba. the ukodo I've been telling you about. Ukodo is a yam and unripe plantain dish of the Urhobo people of Nigeria.
Ukodo step by step
- Boil meat.
- Peel yam and pour into the pot of boiling meat, add pepper, salt to taste, seasoning, pepper soup spices, pour enough water about the quantity of yam and cover to cook for 10mins..
- When it's done, add the 1 ripe plantain, pour sliced saint leaves and allow to steam for a minute..
- Serve it watery, hot and spicy. Bon appètit.
It is sometimes cooked with lemon grass and potash. Emperor Richard Okhomina alias Ukodo – Edo music. Jolly Idahosa Osemwengie Benin Music Video▻ Oseneghian by Richard Okhomin (Ukodo Edo music). I just log in because of u.