Fresh Cream Birthday Cake.
Ingredients of Fresh Cream Birthday Cake
- It’s 1 Cup / 120 gm of All Purpose Flour:.
- You need 1/2 Cup / 80 gm of Powdered Sugar:.
- It’s 1/2 Cup / 100 gm of Curd:.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Pineapple Essence.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare As needed of White Chocolate Ganache.
- You need 250 gm of White Chocolate Compound.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup + 3 Tbsp of Fresh Cream.
Fresh Cream Birthday Cake instructions
- Grease a round cake tin with oil..
- Add some water in a pot and put a stand. Heat the water until it starts to boil..
- Take a bowl. Add oil, curd and sugar. Mix well..
- Add pineapple essence..
- Take a strainer. Put all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder. Sieve them well..
- Mix everything well and also add milk and keep mixing everything..
- Now add vinegar and again mix well..
- Now put the cake batter in cake tin and tap the cake tin slowly..
- Now put the cake tin in the pot above the stand and cover it with the lid. Also cover the pot with separate lid. Steam the cake for 30 min medium flame and then remove it's lid. Then steam it for another 10 to 12 minutes without lid on medium flame..
- Let the cake cool once it is steamed..
- Now to make White chocolate ganache, boil the chocolate and fresh cream using double boiler method or in microwave..
- Now let the chocolate ganache cool for some time until it becomes thick..
- Now cut the cake in two layers..
- Put some pineapple crush on each layer and cover the cake with chocolate ganache..
- Decorate the cake with strawberry and grapes..
- Keep the cake in fridge for 3 to 4 hours before serving it. Enjoy the Cake..