Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish).
You can cook Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish)
- You need 1 cup of ghee or melted butter.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mosambi juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of non fruit vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of almond chips/small pieces for garnish(optional).
- You need ml of water.
Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish) step by step
- Mix these in a bowl .shown below until it becomes smooth batter.
- In a separate cup, add 1 tea spoon of non fruit vinegar ,1 tea spoon water mix them.Now add 1 tea spoon baking powder into the cup and mix .(boom) don't panic. Still mix until it calms down..
- Add the mixture in the cup into the bowl mentioned in step 1.Stir it by adding 1 teaspoon of baking powder..
- Take the baking pan ,apply ghee to it all around so that the batter won't stick.Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly throughout.You can even sprinkle chips of almond to make it more healthy..
- Preheat oven to 180° and set the time to 20 minutes.After cooking is done, let it cool down for 2 minutes.cut the fudge into square pieces and serve with HONEY or NUTELLA or ICE CREAM.let me know how you liked it..