Ingredients of breakfast casserole
- Prepare 1 of bag 26oz frozen hash browns.
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1 of 16oz roll sausage.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of 16oz bag shredded cheese.
breakfast casserole instructions
- spray crock pot and evenly spread hashbrowns across the bottom.
- crack 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- mix well and slowly using a whisk.
- add milk.
- go ahead and sprinkle in ground mustard.
- add plenty of salt and lots of fresh pepper mix well and set aside.
- cook sausage on high heat drain set aside.
- add sausage on top of hash browns.
- add cxheese.
- mix well.
- pour egg mixture over everything.
- turn the crock pot on low for 6 to 8 hours.