Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops.
Ingredients of Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops
- It’s of thin cut pork chops.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- It’s of stone ground mustard.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of fresh juiced orange.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of sea salt.
- You need of Dried sweet basil leaves.
- It’s of soy sauce.
Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs..
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through..
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!.