Chocolate Cake for Birthday.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake for Birthday
- You need of For Cake:.
- It’s 120 gms of flour.
- You need 6 of eggs(room temperature).
- Prepare 30 gms of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chocolate essence.
- Prepare 1.1 of /2 tsp Baking powder.
- Prepare 150 gms of Castor Sugar.
- You need of For Fondant.
- Prepare 12 of large marshmallows.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 500-700 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare of vegatable shortening for greasing cornflour to dust.
Chocolate Cake for Birthday instructions
- For cake: Preheat oven on 180.Grease a 12 inches pan.now sift flour with baking powder and cocoa..
- Separate egg whites and beat till soft peaks form.Add sugar and yolks and beat till the mixture become fluffy and creamy.Now gradually add flour in batches and folding between each addition..
- Add essence.use spatulate or wooden spoon for folding.fold till no streaks of flour remain in the dough..
- Now pour the batter in greased pan and bake for 20 minuts.Let the cake cool in room temperature..
- For fondant: Grease microwave safe bowl with little shortening or butter, add marshmallows and water..
- Microwave at 30 sec intervals stirring in between with greased wooden spoon till completely melted..
- Add half sugar and need Grease hands well before kneading..
- Keep adding sugar till not sticky..should have a little pull to it but not be super strechy..