Ground Meat Cutlets Juicy with Cabbage and Pork.
You can cook Ground Meat Cutlets Juicy with Cabbage and Pork using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Meat Cutlets Juicy with Cabbage and Pork
- It’s of Filling for the ground meat cutlets.
- Prepare 400 grams of Ground pork (Beef/pork mixed ground meat is ok as well).
- It’s 1/4 of to 1/2 head Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Panko.
- It’s 1 of ★Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Katakuriko.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Salt.
- Prepare of The coating:.
- Prepare 100 ml of ☆White flour.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Egg.
- It’s 80 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 of Panko.
Ground Meat Cutlets Juicy with Cabbage and Pork step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Even if the cabbage is big or small, it won't be a problem..
- Finely shred the cabbage, and roughly chop..
- Mince the onion..
- Combine the cabbage and onion, and rub with salt..
- For the amount of salt, adjust according to the following: 1/2 teaspoon for 1/4 (200 g) of cabbage, or a little over 1 teaspoon for 1/2 (400 g) of cabbage..
- Add the ingredients from ★ to the ground meat and mix well until it starts to get sticky..
- Add cabbage and onion to the meat and knead well..
- Roll the filling into ball-shaped cutlets. They tend to flatten as you apply coating, so it's great if you can keep them ball-shaped at this point..
- In a bowl, add the ingredients from ☆ (white flour and egg) and mix. Gradually add water and mix well until there are no lumps..
- Dip the cutlets from Step 8 into the batter from Step 9, and coat with panko..
- Deep-fry in oil until golden brown. The filling is soft, so try not to touch them until the coating starts to brown. Once they start to brown, flip them over..
- The meat juice will evaporate if you fry them for too long, so once they turn golden brown, cook through in residual heat. Let them sit for a bit once fried..
- It's filled with plenty of cabbage..
- Freshly fried cutlets are so hot and juicy, they're irresistible. The sweetness of the onion and juiciness of the cabbage helps so..
- It's tasty even by itself, but I recommend eating with a sauce made with ketchup and semi-sweet Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce..
- When heating for the next day, it'll retain it's crispy coating and juicy meat if you do so in a toaster oven..
- I also recommend making this into a meat cutlet sandwich with lettuce..
- The nutritional content is 290 calories and 3.5 g salt per serving..