Vegan birthday cake. Celebrate your birthday in style with one of these magnificent vegan birthday cake recipes that are Birthday's are a time for indulgence and few things are more decadent than a vegan layer cake filled. This decadent Vegan Birthday Cake is perfect for any special occassion. Made with ingredients you can find in your pantry, this dessert is easy and simple.
Ingredients of Vegan birthday cake
- You need 300 ml of oatly milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 275 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of golden syrup.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of stork (in the foil packet as vegan).
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Betty Crocker icing.
- You need of Dairy free chocolate buttons.
They're all made using simple, easily accessible. This cake is everything a birthday cake should be. It is perfectly moist, sweet, light, tender, fluffy and doesn't taste healthy or vegan or gluten-free, period. It's also cause for a mini-celebration as I.
Vegan birthday cake step by step
- Melt together the butter and syrup, on a low heat for a few minutes..
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into your dairy free milk..
- Put all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and soft into another bowl to avoid lumps..
- Add the butter mixture and milk mixture and stir through well..
- Separate into two 8 inch well greased cake tins. Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes..
- Bring out and cool completely on a cooling rack..
- Once cool, sandwich together using vegan Nutella..
- Cover in Betty Crocker chocolate icing and dairy free chocolate buttons, you can find these in the free section or just leave plain..
These dairy-free cake recipes are perfect for birthdays for guests who are dairy-free, lactose-free, egg-free, or vegan. Although cheesecake isn't a traditional birthday cake, it's worthy of a celebration. This delicious vegan birthday cake recipe was generously sponsored by our friends at Fancy Sprinkles. They make some of the most amazing, beautiful, delicious vegan sprinkles on planet Earth. Layers of cake, coconut whipped cream, and fresh berries.