Fondant Birthday Cake.
Ingredients of Fondant Birthday Cake
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 of sugar.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 3 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- You need of Flavour.
- It’s of Gelatin.
- You need of Glucose.
- It’s of cmc.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
- It’s of Colour.
Fondant Birthday Cake instructions
- Mix butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg and mix thoroughly.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, and powdered flavour.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Rob butter in a pan and dust with flour. Pour your cake mixture into the pan and bake for 30-40mins.
- For the fondant mixture, In a small bowl add 2spoons of gelatin, mix with boiled water add glucose gently and stir. Note: it will be sticky..
- In another bowl, a big one. Pour 3 icing sugar and add 3 tea spoon of CMC. Add the glucose mixture and make a dough. Add colour of your choice.
- Decorate the cake.
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Fondant Birthday Cake