Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles.
You can cook Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles
- You need 8 oz of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 2.5 lb of chuck roast – cut to 1.5" cubes.
- It’s 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbs of cold water.
Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles step by step
- Mix 2 cups water, wine, onion soup mix, mustard, and thyme in a medium bowl until well blended. Set aside..
- Set pressure cooker to brown/sautee. While it preheats sprinkle chunks of beef generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Add oil to pressure cooker. Working in batches brown beef on all sides, transferring each batch to a plate when done..
- When all beef is browned add carrots and onion to pressure cooker. Sautée 2 minutes. Add liquids and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes more. Return beef to pressure cooker. Stir and nestle into liquid..
- Lock lid in place. Ensure steam valve is set to sealed. Set to meat/stew for 40 minutes. When time is up let sit 10 minutes. Prepare egg noodles to package directions at this time..
- Use a utensil to safely open steam valve to release pressure. Switch pressure cooker back to brown/saute to bring sauce to a simmer once more. Carefully taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Mix cornstarch and water. Stir into sauce continuing to simmer until thickened. Once thickened stir in egg noodles. Serve with a side of crusty bread to sop up the sauce and enjoy!.