Breakfast Pot Pie.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pot Pie
- You need 1/2 lb of breakfast sausage roll.. I used Jimmy dean..
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of canned peas.
- You need 4 tbsp of diced cooked carrots, I used fresh boiled baby carrots..
- Prepare 1 lb of grands biscuits, I used butter tastin flakey layers. 8pack can.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Breakfast Pot Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a skillet crumble and fry sausage until no longer pink..
- add flour and fry for a minute..
- add milk, salt and pepper.. whisk continuously until it thickens and no lumps of flour remain.. and is bubbly..
- add carrots and peas. heat until hot. it will continue to thicken as it cools..
- set aside..
- open biscuits and flatten each one between two pieces of waxed paper big enough to fit and cover the inside of a muffin tin..
- spray four muffin tin spots with spray..
- place four of the 8 biscuits into the sprayed spots..
- pour about 1tbl. of the sausage mix into the biscuit that is in the tin..
- take remaining four biscuits and place on top. pressing around the edges to make sure its sealed..
- bake for ten minutes..
- remove from oven and let cool a moment..
- place a cookie sheet over pot pies. and inert them out of the pan..
- place pot pies onto plate right side up..
- reheat remaining sausage mix if too cold then pour remaining sausage mix over you're pot pie if you wish..
- makes four individual pot pies..