Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce).
Ingredients of Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce)
- You need Half of bunch of kangkung (you can replace with spinach or).
- You need of sprouts.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- It’s 2 blocks of tofu.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- You need 50 g of palm sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of peanuts.
- You need 3 of chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Egg(s).
- Prepare of Water.
Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce) step by step
- Fry the peanuts untill it gets brownish.
- While frying your peanuts. Boil all your vegetables along with the egg(s). Watch it out, don't let it overcooked :D.
- After you're done with the peanuts. Fry your tofu..
- Then. The peanut sauce… You can actually grind it for tastier taste. But I was kinda lazy that I chose to blend it using blender hehe. So put together the fried peanuts, palm sugar, chillies, pinch of salt and water. And blend it untill it is mixed. For the texture, keep it not too thick nor watery. So my advice is to pour the water little by little..
- Last thing is to put them together in one plate. Mix the peanut sauce with the boiled veggies and add little more taste with the lime juice..
How to Make Tasty Gado-Gado (Healthy Indonesian Salad with Peanut Sauce)