Rocky road fudge.
You can cook Rocky road fudge using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rocky road fudge
- You need of bag semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of jar marshmallow fluff.
- Prepare of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
- It’s of almonds, chopped.
Rocky road fudge step by step
- Line a 9×9 inch baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside..
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine evaporated milk, butter and sugar. Stirring continuously, cook until temp. reaches 235. Remove from heat.
- Pour in chocolate chips and stir until completely melted. Then add in vanilla extract..
- Stir in marshmallow fluff until completely incorporated. Then gently fold in almonds. Allow to cool slightly before adding mini marshmallows..
- Once cooled enough so that marshmallows won't melt, stir in marshmallows. It's ok if they're not completely covered..
- Pour fudge into baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- When ready to serve, extract aluminum foil, cut fudge into squares and transfer to serving tray..