snickerdoodle cookies with molasses and ginger.
You can cook snickerdoodle cookies with molasses and ginger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of snickerdoodle cookies with molasses and ginger
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shortning.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of molasses.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
snickerdoodle cookies with molasses and ginger step by step
- preheat oven to 350..
- cream together butter and shortening, add sugars, molasses, and vanilla, cream till smooth. add eggs and mix..
- in another bowl mix together flour, baking soda, cream of Tartar, Ginger, and cinnamon..
- combine ingredients together and mix till smooth..
- in a small bowl combine about 1/2 cup sugar with 1 1/2 T cinnamon. drop dough by teaspoons into sugar mixture, coat dough and put onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- bake 8-10 min. remove from cookie sheet directly from oven..
- makes about 3 dozen..
- these cookies have a soft, chewy center but are lightly crispy on the outside. make a couple batches if u plan to have some the next day! they may not even make it to the cookie jar!.