Mojitos. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. The cocktail often consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, soda water, and Spearmint. Its combination of sweetness, citrus, and herbaceous mint flavours is intended to complement the rum. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito).
Ingredients of Mojitos
- Prepare 2 of lemon diced.
- Prepare 5-6 of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar optional.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rock salt.
- Prepare cubes of Ice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 can of Sprite or limca.
- You need 1 glass of appy fizz or soda.
- Prepare Half of inch ginger.
I was on the beach with my Virgin Mojitos? Just omit the rum and replace it with additional club soda and a dash more of. ⬇ Download mojitos – stock images and photos in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Learn everything you want about Mojitos with the wikiHow Mojitos Category. See more ideas about mojito, mojito recipe, fun drinks. Мохито, коктейль, fresh, море, mojito, пляж. Мохито, tropical, sun, lime, коктейль, mojito.
Mojitos step by step
- Mix ice cubes,ginger,salt,sugar,mint leaves,black pepper,chaat masala,lemon dices.crush it gently.
- Now add all left ingredient like soda and Sprite..
- Mix well and enjoy.it's so easy.stay safe stay hydrated stay healthy..
Fresh mojito drink on wooden table. Strawberry mojito cocktail isolated on white. Cocktail realistic decorative icons set with margarita mojito bloody mary isolated vector illustration. Definition of mojito. : a cocktail made of rum, sugar, mint, lime juice, and soda water. Examples of mojito in a Sentence.